Friendly Experts Cleaning Drains in St. Ann
Clogged pipes are often unpleasant and inconvenient, and they can also become very expensive. The technicians at AA Quick Plumbing and Drain Cleaning can help. Our St. Ann company provides professional drain cleaning services to prevent pipe replacements, sewer backups and standing water.
Issues We Often Encounter
- We’ve been tackling some of the area’s toughest plumbing problems, and we’ll quickly recognize the most likely causes of trouble.
- One of the most common substances to cause clogs is hair. This problem frequently occurs in the bathroom sink or the shower and can be an issue in other rooms of the home.
- The kitchen sink is another common spot for trouble. When dishes are being rinsed after a meal, greasy fats and pasta might stick to the sides of the pipes, causing obstructions that will begin to smell and slow the flow of water.
- There are several items that get flushed down the toilet that can lead to clogs. These include food, too much toilet paper, toys, diapers and even soap.
- Homeowners often face broken pipes. Sometimes pipes are simply weakened due to age, but there are several other reasons that pipes might break: DIY attempts at repairs, incorrect installations and neglect, for example.
Trust Professionals to Do the Job in Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur
When you know that there’s a problem in your pipes, pick up the phone before you grab a drain snake. At AA Quick Plumbing and Drain Cleaning, we are happy to clean out and unclog your pipes. Whether we use an auger or rooter, you can be sure that we’ll get the job done right. We cover St. Ann, Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur. Give us a call at 314-429-7131 to discuss repairs or the possibility of sewer replacement.